This LGJ-100FY Top Press Type Experimental Freeze Dryer is widely used in medicine, pharmacy, biology research, chemical industry and food production ,etc. After the freeze drying process,a long term preservation is much easier. They can be restored to the original state and mantain their chemical and biological characteristics after being watered.
Freezing and drying process of LGJ-100F (silicon oil heating) are finished in the same place (patented product). It changes the cumbersome operation of the drying process in the past, prevents the contamination of materials, and realized dry sublimation automatically. The model is equipped with shelf heating and has programmable functions. It can memorize freeze-dried curves for users to observe the lyophilization process of materials.
LGJ-100F Top Press Type Experimental Freeze Dryer Packing list
· main unit ×1
· vacuum pump×1
· sample containers ×4
. 10# Allen wrench × 1
. silicon oil ×1barrel (5L)
· user's manual ×1
· warranty card ×1
· product certification×1
· other accessories
LGJ-100FY Top Press Type Experimental Freeze Dryer Main features
1. It is our company's patented product. Freezing and drying is finished in the same place. It is easy to operate,and have a good drying effect.
2. The ACRYLIC material is used for the drying chamber door. It is colorless, transparent, and the whole process of lyophilization can be observed.
3. Inflatable (drainage) valves use safety diaphragm valves, which can be connected to an inert gas source, and filled with inert gas after drying to extend material storage time.
4. Patented gas diversion technology, uniform ice catching in cold traps, and strong ice catching capability.
5. Internationally renowned brand compressors, high efficiency, long life, low noise.
6. Separator patented technology and partition temperature fuzzy control technology, the shelf temperature difference is small, the temperature control accuracy is high, and the drying effect is even.
7. The freeze-drying curve optimization control technology can control the cooling rate in the pre-freeze phase, and at the same time, it can control the sample heating rate and the current stage vacuum degree in the sublimation and analytical drying stages.
8. The powerful sensor calibration function ensures the long term accuracy of the measured value.
9. 7-inch true color industrial embedded touch screen + SH-HPSC-II modular controller, high control accuracy, stable and reliable performance.
10. The professionally designed FD-EMB control system can save hundreds of process recipes. Each recipe contains 50 temperature control zones to improve the process optimization rate.
11. Intelligent data recording system, real-time record and display the cold trap temperature curve, sample temperature curve, vacuum curve, export data can be viewed through the computer and print a variety of operations to facilitate process optimization and verification of drying effect.
12. Flexible manual + automatic control, manually used for groping the process, automatically used for mass production.
13. Real-time alarm display and historical alarm query function to facilitate fault diagnosis and equipment maintenance.
14. Vacuum adjustment during drying operation to avoid foaming and blowing of special materials and improve drying efficiency.
15. The user level and password can be set, and decentralized operation management
LGJ-100FY Top Press Type Experimental Freeze Dryer Technical parameters
freeze drying area：1.15㎡
shelf temp. range：-55℃~+70℃
cold trap temp.：≤-75℃
ice collecting capacity：≥15KG/24h
dimensions：1640×1100×1630mm+350mm oil cylinder
cooling mode：wind cooled
shipping weight：11L（thickness 10mm）
optional accessories and functions
eutectic point tester
Freeze drying finished judgment function
·vacuum pump anti-returned oil device
Automatic backfill/drainage system
·cold trap electrical heat defrosting
·oil mist filter system
Vacuum adjustment system
LYO-MEGA Software System
Mobile phone APP monitoring system
Automatic backfill and drainage control system
capacitive vacuum gauge
External hanging bottle device
·imported vacuum pump
This LGJ-100FY Top Press Type Experimental Freeze Dryer is not only suitable for the freeze drying of bulk (liquid, pasty, solid) conventional materials, but also suitable for the drying of the vials materials. When the materials are ready for freeze-drying, they are put into in the vial, then begin freeze drying before the vial's lid unsealed. The capping device compacts the vials' lids after freeze drying to prevent secondary pollution, re-adsorb water, and facilitate long-term storage.
Related users (part)
Beijing Forestry and Fruit Research Institute of Beijing Academy of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences Changzhou Jinyuan Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Yunnan Academy of Forestry
Beijing Huada Jerry Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Changzhou Fangyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Inner Mongolia Medical University
Beijing Paite Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Sichuan New Green Medicine Yantai Apollo Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Beijing Huaxia Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Institute of Microcirculation, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences Yantai Zhenghai Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Academy of Military Medical Sciences Peking University Kunming Chaotai Economic and Trade Co., Ltd.
Ocean University of China Beijing Branch Information Microbiology Research Institute Co., Ltd. Zhejiang Donghao Diagnosis Products Co., Ltd.
Beijing Huaxin Jiayin Medical Technology Co., Ltd. Beijing Huibao Kangyin Medical Research Company Hebei Haide Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Suzhou Ruiqi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Institute of Special Products, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Shandong Eastern Europe Platinum New Material Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Lian Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Jiangsu Kangtai Biomedical Technology Co., Ltd. Taiyuan Ruisheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Hi-Tech Industrial Park Haibo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Nanjing University of Science and Technology Shanxi Kangbao Bio-Products Co., Ltd.
Rizhao HIT New Materials Research Institute Jilin Ji Egg Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Heilongjiang Tiande Yongkun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Boosis (Tianjin) Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Hainan Coconut Fruit Food Co., Ltd. Guangxi Hui Baoyuan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
Hubei Taiyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Beijing Lingjing Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Jiangxi Haoran Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Xi'an Jiaotong University Jiangxi Materia Medica Tiangong Technology Co., Ltd. Tianjin Sheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Nuotai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Northwest University for Nationalities Xiamen Bosin Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Chengdu Boao Crystal Core Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Huzhou Haichuang Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Sanfangyuan Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
Zhuhai Livzon Reagent Co., Ltd. Beijing Institute of Aeronautical Materials Zhejiang University
National University of Defense Technology Shenzhen Guoyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Tianjin Yiruya Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Yangzijiang Pharmaceutical Henan Feimeng Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd. Fujian Jinyan Marine Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Maidike Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Shandong Huanyi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Beijing Tianqin Yihe Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.